Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beach Portraits

One of the things I wanted to do while at the beach was take some photos of the kids...in special clothes, on the beach. It was a mission unsuccessful to say the least! I did get some cute candid shots, but trying to get a group photo in the dunes was a complete disaster. Oliver would not cooperate, Isaac peed himself right as we pulled into the Dunes House, Sophia wouldn't stop writing in the sand and Lily was not happy either. So here's my attempt...I think I might try again tonight if the weather shapes up here, it's been hot all week and beautifully sunny. Today we have rain but I think it may burn off with the sun. We are heading to the movies today and then our friends the Asburys are heading home.







1 comment:

Tina said...

OMG...I would so frame that first one! You have to, it's classic! Love the pee pants :) hehehe...only you jules, only you :)