Saturday, June 27, 2009
Just Beachey...
The week has flown by!!! Here are some more beach pics. I saw this technique in a magazine, where you see the person and then the color image reflected on the water, so I tired it late afternoon and here's what I got...I actually took many but these two are my favorites. How cool is this??? Today is my Aunt Helen's 70th birthday party, should be fun! Happy Birthday Aunt Helen!!! We've had a busy week here, swimming, biking and painting...Sophia learned how to ride her two-wheel bike with no training wheels and that is all she wants to do now. We are headd to Norlo Park to ride this morning. Dave and I went on a date last night, we went to see The Hangover, it was hillarious!!! I definitely recommend it for a couple date night!!! Too funny!!! Have a great day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like them. good days..
Love the pics!! I'll have to try that when we go!
Post a Comment