Today I heard about another CT Call, thanks to T Flo! I created this page with Jady Day Studios Hugs and Kisses for Daddy kit...love this. Dave and Ollie have a special relationship. it's like Ollie is a mini-Dave, he follows him around, yells for him in the morning and totally goes crazy nuts whenever he sees him! For the second LO I used her Kids Kit....
VBS was over tonight. It was awesome to say the least, but tiring. I'm looking forward to the weekend and to a wonderful fun time over July 4th! Happy July 4th everyone, thank God for our Independence!!!
VBS was over tonight. It was awesome to say the least, but tiring. I'm looking forward to the weekend and to a wonderful fun time over July 4th! Happy July 4th everyone, thank God for our Independence!!!

1 comment:
so did you submit to it? good luck!!
Post a Comment