So anyway, back to Cape May. Going from Cape May to Wildwood is like traveling through two different worlds. Cape May is quaint, homey, pretty, historical and Wildwood is art-deco 50's style motel central. I felt like I was in a Jersey movie. No offense now...it's like, "hey Rida, get the pizza baby." Very very different! While we are staying on the oldest residential street in Cape May, there is so much rich history here. I'm including some of my favorite house pictures today, the Merry Widow, the first one here is my all-time favorite! The six painted ladies on down were originally built in the 1800's for $6000 and now they are worth well over $1.2million individually! OUCH
2 comments:
Looks like you're having a great time! How the heck did Isaac jump so high???
looks like a blast! love the pic of you, dave and ollie :) can't wait for you to come home and scrap those memories with me!
Post a Comment