Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Today...I'm about a week late at celebrating the Fourth of July
Early this morning...the painters arrived to continue painting of our house
Later this morning...Isaac finished basketball biddy camp at the Y and loved it
Lunchtime...consisted of Lily falling asleep because she got sick, Isaac had already had his lunch at camp and Ollie smooshing banana bread all over the chair pad
In the afternoon...Dave came home so I could go see Sophia's end of camp program at Camp Joy El (something I could have skipped and not blinked an eye at)
On the way home...I got pulled over for speeding and was given a warning and a ticket for NOT signing my registration card..go figure the stupid *#@! wierdo cop (sorry Ed...he was totally WIERD!)
When I got home...my cousins Hannah and Jon and Aunt Lisa were here to visit and have dinner, good times, good times
When they left...Lily was still sick and Dave and I sat by the firepit enjoying the silence of the night
What I'm thinking about...our last minute vaca to Cape May, NJ next Tues - Sat (yes we booked it today and it was very impromptu to take the place of the Gatlinburg, TN dance workshop we have to bag)
Tomorrow...who knows???






















No comments: