What a whirlwind couple of days we've had...our friend Erin was visiting from NC and we had so much planned. First, her flight was canceled, delayed and then grounded...she finally made it last Wed. around 7:30pm. After a night of rest and relaxing with the kids, as much as you can get with kids, we spent most of Thursday soaking up the sun at the pool. Thursday night we went to see The Proposal and it was super cute and funny. I loved it!!! Friday we headed to Hershey Park. That was a bust, it was overly crowded and HOT...Saturday we went shopping and watched a movie and Sunday we headed to the National Zoo in D.C. before taking her to the airport for her trek home. It was fast and furiously fun. The Zoo was a blast, the kids loved it aside from it being 95 degrees out! I've started to scrap a few recent things, the Zoo trip is below.
This weekend was my Auntie Lisa's birthday. Today she and Hannah, my cousin/her daughter, came to visit and we cooked up a storm. It was fun to hang in the kitchen and cook...I haven't done that for a long time. We made homemade pizza, a dessert pizza and sloppy joe's for Jordan and his friends. Tonight I cleaned up and then made stickey buns from scratch, dough and all, for a patio coffee I'm hosting in the morning for Moms Club.
I have a wonderful inspirational devotional for this week and hope to get it blogged tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Awesome layouts, Julie! You're so good about scrapping things as they happen. Hope to get together with you soon!
Post a Comment