Friday, September 4, 2009

Meow & Ruff Ruff

How sad that our kitty Princess disappered while we were on vacation this past July. Jelly Bean was very upset and sad so we decided to get a new kitten. The kids are thrilled! They love it! Sophia named it Oreo, it's super cute with black and white fur. And Curley just had his 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Curley!!!

This week the kids had an awesome first week of school. The little ones and I ended up at many Moms Club events, including the Corn Maze at Windly Knoll. That was quite the adventure as Ollie decided to venture into the corn, like off the path and into the corn stalks! I paniced went running into the corn, hitting the stalks side to side trudging through until I found him, hiding under the corn laughing at me with his mosterhood smile...no more corn mazes for the little guys! LOL
































1 comment:

danielle young said...

these pictures are great! oreo & curley are adorable!! :)