Saturday, October 10, 2009

I made it! I made it! Updated

Exciting news!!! I made it, I made it, I finally made it!! I know you are asking, 'What? What? What?" Two Creative Teams (CT) for digital scrapbooking!!! I applied for two off the DST boards and was accepted to each! I'm so excited, I've been twice rejected and was totally discouraged. Since then I put more LOs in my galleries and decided to keep checking to see if there were any designers I really liked to apply for...

Here is the first - Aimee at Girl Boheme Studios, her kits are colorful and super cute and fun. You can find Aimee's kits at http://www.scrapbird.com/. I made these two pages with Autumn Goodness...



And these are from Aimee's Ghoulicious Kit - also available at http://scrapbird.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=73_186&products_id=1598.



The second CT is Tanyia from Pretty Pixels. You can find her at My Life and Scrap. I'll post some LOs once I get them completed. And her is her blog. This LO is from her kit Cutie Patootie...









2 comments:

Annisa said...

Congrats, Julie!!! You SO deserve this!

The Glorious & The Brave said...

WOW! How exciting! Congratulations!