This week has been pretty awful for us...in the wee hours of Tuesday morning I woke up feeling very sick...it progressed and BAM, Thursdsay I found out I had N1H1...unfortunately the worst was ahead of me and not behind, so thankfully I made it through the night and spent another whole day and night on the sofa glued to the TV. It was not fun...and I hope I do not have to relive it!!! First, it's worse than the flu, it's the flu combined with headaches, back pain, cough and cold, chapped lips, and then a 3 year old getting sick on top of it all. Hub was a bit crazed, it wasn't easy for him to be Mr. Mom for the week. Today inbetween napping and resting, I did 10 loads of laundry, 2 of which needed santizer cycle, and put away about 6 loads...we lysoled everything in the house and have bottles of hanitizer (that's what the kids call it) on every counter in every room! On the upside two friends offered to bring us dinner, which was great for hub because he was eating Hungry Man and lunch meat every night this week. I think the kids will be happy to have me back up and running too this week because they had cereal for dinner 5 out of 6 nights...and tomorrow is Ollie's 2nd birthday...he'll definitely want cake if I can manage the energy. That's been the kicker, the length of this illness and the strength it stole away, it really zapped the energy right out of me...
I'm on the road to recovery, but still tired...so here's to hoping you do not get it!! Stay healthy!
2 comments:
Ugh. This stuff is NASTY!!! I was trying to count how many people I know who have H1N1 right now and I lost count. It's spreading so fast. I'm glad to hear you are on the mend! When Momma gets sick, the world really does come to a stop, doesn't it? :)
Awww, Jules I feel so bad for you! I'm glad you are on the mend, but definitely continue on with the rest, Big wee one won't be at school until Wednesday because of it :-/ Everyone is sick...hang in there!
Post a Comment