Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Countdown

The holidays are starting and we are super excited around this house! The kids can't wait...they rae bursting with curiosity as to what gifts are under the tree already wrapped so pretty and neat. Sophia can read so she tells the others which gifts are for who. And our Elf on the Shelf arrived last night, interesting! The kids love him, they named him Sparky. Sophia read the book before I had a chance to read it to the others and then took it to school to share with her friends. I fear I might have started something because she reported when she came home that noone else has had a visit from the Elf. OH NO!


Here are some photos from our Thanksgiving...


the Fabulous Women of My Family



Mr. & Mrs.


Ollie the Elf


Being Silly


Food Network Turkey



Hangin' in the Barbie Jeep


Lily made this hat at her Thanksgiving Feast



After a marathon of black friday shopping, we went to get our Christmas tree on Saturday. Loads of fun, here are the photos:






























































No comments: