Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting Glacier

Saturday was a super fun day! We met Auntie Lisa at Fort Hunter Park in Harrisburg to meet Mrs. Clause and Glacier the Reindeer. Glacier did not want to cooperate, being the toddler he was at age 2, he had ants in his pants and was not happy. Santa's Elfette had to walk him frequently to keep him from throwing a tantrum.

Here are some photos from the day: http://showaltercrew.shutterfly.com along with a sneak peak:

It was a really neat day...they had a miniture train exhibit along with a large train display, Santa's Workshop (where Sophia got a kick out of shopping for family members), festival of trees and a wonderful array of photo opportunities. We then headed to Boscovs to say Hi to Mama and Chick Fil'a for lunch...

Today the kids were having a snack and this was the conversation, it was funny so I thought I would repeat it:

Isaac: you're not allowed to say damnit
Lily: ahhh Isaac you said a bad word
Isaac: no I didn't
Lily: mommy!!! Isaac said damnit. (I'm sleeping and never wake up, just pretend to be fast asleep on the sofa)
Lily: Isaac Mom said you can't say that. Mom never said that.
Sophia: you're both in trouble
Isaac: let's go!

Not so sure about the bad word, but didn't hear it again. And in the car the other day, Lily told me that Santa doesn't need to bring her any more Barbie dolls because HE said she has enough! I was like, OK...and what if he does, she replied that she would just open them up and play with them! What little minds...funny how they comprehend things.

No comments: