Saturday, February 6, 2010

Girlfriends Getaway

This weekend I'm at a Girlfriends Getaway scrapbook crop. It's fabulous! I wasn't sure what I was signing up for, my friend Keri, whom I met through the Moms Club when I lived in Enola, is the organizer. She is absolutely the most fun scrapbook crop guru I know. For a small intimate weekend of scrapbooking and having fun she knows how to do it right. She split us up into teams, thank goodness I got the Colts (go HANK!) and we have several challenges to complete as a team and invidivuals. I usually never win door prizes either, and tonight I won twice! WOO HOO

I'm the only digiscrapper and it feels good...feels good not to lug a U-Haul full of stickers, thickers, zots, paper, kits, photos, tools, cartridges, ink, etc...you get the picture. I have everything I need here with my 3 external hard drives! But seeing these lovely women paper-scrap make sme want to definitely get out my paper stuff again and have some fun. One of my goals for this weekend is to complete our San Francisco album from the trip Dave, Lily and I took last spring. I have two more pages tomorrow and then the book cover and I'll be ready to Shutterfly it! Yippee!!! It will be the first complete album I've made of one event. My next one will be a Disney book.

The house is located in Hummelstown and owned by Fancy That Scrapbook Store. It's super cute, very shabby chic. It's actually 2:42am and I'm headed to bed shortly, but wanted to share the layouts I've done so far. Fancy that...



















3 comments:

Annisa said...

Sounds like a TON of fun! Great layouts . . . I can't wait to see the completed book!

Becky said...

Great layouts Julie!

The Glorious & The Brave said...

So glad you are enjoying your getaway! It sounds like so much fun !