Thursday, September 2, 2010

On His Own...

Most of my friends know that unfortunately the Marines and Jordan were not a good fit. So after coming home for about a month-and-a-half, Jordan decided he needed to get some space and find his way in the world. We decided this was a good idea, as I was tired of dragging him off the basement sofa at 2pm to figure out what he was going to do with his day. Jobs in Cburg were hard to come by...so he found an apartment with a friend who is going to Pitt and we packed up the trailer and off we went...
The apartment is small, two bedrooms and on the second floor. He took his mattress, box spring, two loveseats, a TV, computer, XBox (of course what would a college apt be without the XBox?) and his snowboard.

Here are Mom and Dad sending off our good son on his own...and while his roommate is going to classes he'll be working somewhere saving some money before he goes to school.


This is their diggs...scarey I know, but it's a street full of frats, sororities and college kids. I wasn't too happy about this but it was the nicest of all the places the kids' looked at. So far he's doing good, still looking for a job, has several leads. I'm praying he gets one soon so he will have less time to be unproductive.



No comments: