Today we got our first snow and boy did it come like a blizzard! Lily was so excited when I picked her up at school we had to run home to dig out the snow boots. If you've seen my attic you know I finally found them and the kids were out the door faster than they could even get in it after school.
I finally finished all my Christmas shopping. I had fun today at Kohl's when I found the wierd and freaky t-shirt lot. I couldn't resist, so Dave, John and Jordan are all getting some freaky wierd t-shirts for Christmas. I'll post some photos just for a sneak-peak!

2 comments:
Love love love the boots! Those types of things are out year round at our house...sometimes worn in the nude if a certain little boy feels like it.
Nice read... felt good after reading your blog :)
Post a Comment