Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'll Fly Away

Shortly before New Year's Eve a beautiful soul went to be with Jesus. We will always love you Aunt Helen and never forget the love you brought to our family and how you impacted each of our lives. IMO Helen Ingham, December 31, 2010.


Some glad morning when this life is o'er,
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).


I'll fly away, Oh Glory
I'll fly away; (in the morning)
When I die, Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away).


When the shadows of this life have gone,
I'll fly away;
Like a bird from prison bars has flown,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)


Just a few more weary days and then,
I'll fly away;
To a land where joy shall never end,
I'll fly away (I'll fly away)

1 comment:

The Glorious & The Brave said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt.