Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo Fun

Lately it's been not so cold outside and we've been playing a bit...I've been learning more and more about my camera thanks to a friend who knows ALOT...and loves to share! I'm searching for a class to take, but not the ordinary class that I need to go to each week and sit, but a weekend seminar that I can hang with some lovely lady photogs and pick their brains. I may even try to find a one-on-one thing and really saturate myself with knowledge and tips. As for now, I'm playing around with my camera settings and my actions. I had taken a whole slew of photos of the kids on this sled, however, because I played with my settings I only had a few in total focus. Go figure. So these of Oliver turned out funny and good, I used some My Four Hens actions on them and here are the results.




This weekend I'm heading to a Friday/Saturday scrapbook crop. I hope to get alot of pages done...I'll post them later this week. I LOVE my MAC...it totally rocks, especially for digi-scrapping! I hope that someday I can trade in my PC laptop for a Macbook Pro...I love to travel scrap but this big old MAC isn't going anywhere outside of it's office space. Anyway...ta ta

2 comments:

Peggy Anne said...

Amazing what those photo-programs can do...and to think that we used to take rolls and rolls of film just to get one good pic. Congrats on the camera....have fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what gorgeous, uplifting images. Thanks for sharing these!..more picture please...

Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate | Alaska Hunting Guides