Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today

Today was a good day, no fighting before school, no whining about lunches, and we weren't late for the bus...no dance due to Sophia not feeling good and a great dinner to top it off...a good day. And...my very dear friend had a baby yesterday and I set off for the hospital today to visit her!! She is adorable! Her name is Sofia Mae, 8lbs 2 oz, 20", born 1/10/11 at 1:05pm. Her proud Mama is Kristin Cieza, Daddy Mario and Big Brother Gabriel...

We are crossing our fingers and jumping up and down for a SNOW DAY tomorrow! I hope so. I want to go sledding, throw snowballs, trek through the woods to get some good snowy photos...and drink hot chocolate. Speaking of chocolate, the girls and I are heading to Hershey on Sunday with Auntie Lisa, Mama and Cuz Hannah to check out the Chocolatefest!!! Yes, Lily will be in Heaven, it's her ultimate favorite sin...chocolate!
Also, while patiently waiting for another dear friend to have a baby...another girl (YAY!), I got a cooking lessing on teriyaki today from her Hawaiian MaMa TuTu...what a great surprise for me! I was addicted so I immediately headed to the Butcher Shoppe to buy the ingredients and WOW we had Asian for dinner. Dave loved it and I have a new favorite recipe!!! I'll post it tomorrow, too tired...that's all folks....................................................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

The Dortenzos said...

BEAUTIFUL BABE!!!! I can tell she is Kristin's babe--she looks like Gabe in the face!!!