Here it comes, the annual illness train. It started with Dave (can't tell you exactly what he has because it would embarras the heck out of him) and then me, a whole-body sinus infection, and Isaac with a severe viral infection and I'm pretty sure Oliver is harboring it too. So far Sophia and Lily are OK. I hope so for Lily's sake, she has been invited to Walt Disney World with a friend and her husband for the week. She leaves Monday night. How fun! She is super excited to go see the castle and the princesses again...you may ask, "Isn't she only 2?" But yes, almost 3 in fact, and quite matter of factly wants to go...she loves this friend like an Aunt and will get four days full of one-on-one attention. And on top of all of this, we got the kids a puppy Friday night. It's like taking care of another little kid!
Our puppy is a goldendoodle and his name is Curley. He is adorable! I'll post some photos soon when I feel better this week. I'm way behind on getting my Christmas started and I really wanted to be decorated by now but oh well...you never know what will happen here. Hope your Black Friday was good! I think that the midnight shopping really did me in and that's what spiked off my sinus infection. Gotta go, the puppy is calling!
No comments:
Post a Comment