Merry Christmas! Thankfully we made it through the post-holiday illness, except for Isaac who is still suffering. I guess I'll give in and take him to the doctor tomorrow. I thought he was on the mend but tonight was pretty nasty on the Showalter front. We got our Christmas tree last night. The kids were super excited. Sophia waited anxiously to decorate it with me, and Isaac helped too in between his bouts of sickness. What a mess we had on the floor! So now we are all decorated and ready to enter phase 2. I did about four days worth of decorating in two days! WHOOO glad that's over! We also decided to light up the front. Not like anyone will see it unless they come back at night, but at least we can enjoy it as we come and go from nightly activities.
Lily is having fun in Disney World. Today I received a text message with her photo sitting on the princesses' laps...she was tickled pink! I can't wait til she gets back, we miss her like crazy!!!
Curley the dog is doing well...he is actually doing well in the house too, and loves to play. His puppy definitely has come out. I'll post some photos soon! It's on the list of "TO DO"...for now enjoy the twinkling of the starry night sky, it's been beautiful lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment