Sunday, November 23, 2008
Brrrrr...i'ts cold outside!
Well winter is officially here...it's cold outside! We had an awesome time at the Christmas parades this weekend. Saturday night our church had a float to promote our play, Walk Through Bethlehem (Dec. 12 & 13, 7-9pm I think...) and it was a lot of fun. The kids loved being with their friends and walking throughout. Even though it was super cold, we braved it and survived! Today I did a little Christmas shopping with my girls and Mom and then had dinner at the yummy Macaroni Grill with my Mom, Aunt, cousin and the girls. It was fun! I miss my family so much. This week should be fun for us, and I'm definitely psyched for Black Friday! I'm on the hunt for a Wii!!! Here are a few photos of the girls from the parades...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment