Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

As we approach Thanksgiving tomorrow I have been thinking all day how thankful and grateful I am...today Dave and I went to Greencastle to pick up some donations of kitchen items from a friend's work. I kept thinking how wonderful it is that people are so willing to give when the need is so great. So I'm thankful to my friend for being so generous in giving away her company's leftovers for those in need! You know who you are, thanks!!! Happy Thanksgiving to All! So here's my list...

I'M THANKFUL FOR:
  • a wonderful husband who is also a great Dad...
  • my son Jordan who is growing up and still asking me to make him some food...
  • my step-daughter Tiffany who is coming home for the weekend...
  • my daughter Sophia who loves to dance, sing and constantly entertains me...
  • my son Isaac who is super happy and has a wonderful cheesy smile...
  • my daughter Lily who even though she is on the naughty list at the moment, is always the last one to fall asleep and the first one to wake-up ready to conquer the day...
  • my son Oliver who is just the happiest baby in the world and loves our big family...
  • my Mother whom I love with all my heart...
  • my Aunt Lisa and cousin Hannah who are very fun to be with and love my kids...
  • my hopeful someday cousin Heidi who just adores my kids...
  • all of my family...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
  • my friends who are wackey, wild and crazy and always there to support me...
  • being able to scrapbook on Fridays and for the gal homies I hang with, what a fun time we have - the UnScrapabbles...
  • that our Bald Head Island house is up for sale again...hee hee
  • my church - FUMC - because it's my second home and my extended family
  • my God, for always being there in good and bad, the most wonderful Lord of all

No comments: