Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it Wednesday already?

Happy Wednesday...it is Wednesday, at least for another 20 minutes! OK you caught me, I'm a night owl. I had such a busy day today I can't seem to get my body to unwind for bed yet. You're asking, "What did you do?" Well...since you asked. I started my day by dropping Sophia and Isaac off late for school (no unusual routine here). Hee Hee Hee...I then had a Mom's Club meeting, which went great, except for Oliver. Another little boy close to his age came over, grabbed his head in a football hold and bit him right smack on the top of the head! OUCH!!! That was awkward, but at least his Mom knows now that he is biting and not hugging so she can be aware of it. Poor thing, I went through that same thing with Isaac and it was hard to get him to stop.

We then headed to Lily's dance class and found out that the girls needed red EVERYTHING to be in the parade Saturday. So when it was over we headed to Walmart on a mission for red sweats, turtlenecks, gloves and ear warmers...Misson Successful! And before heading home we made a quick stop at AC Moore to get supplies to make Thanksgiving frames for some family members. The afternoon was busy, cleaning out the attic and getting ready for our church's monthly free yard sale. I ended up taking Sophia into choir and staying until 10pm helping set-up the yard sale. There was an overwhelming amount of stuff donated this month (I think we need better labeling for the future!) So...that will be fun tomorrow!

No comments: