Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Happy Sunday! This weekend was so awesome...I attended my first Scrapbook Weekend Crop...and it was a blast! I went with my funky friend and ended up with another Moms Clubber too...we had so much fun scrappin', chattin', and eatin'! I didn't get as many pages done as I had wanted because my Photoshop had an error, but I did get a record 14 for the weekend. I love the one of Oliver and I've posted it for you to see! I was sure the kids would be ALL over me because I was gone for two days...but not so. The girls were happy to see me, hugging and kissing me, but the boys, well, Oliver got his hug and kiss and went toddling back to his Daddy. I was like, "What??? About??? Mommy???" I guess he gets enough of me during the week. So this week will be fun, the kids have a day and a half off and I have to make 12 pies for my church's community supper ministry. It will definitely be interesting. LOL

1 comment:

Tina said...

love the page of oliver...he's so stinkin' cute! thanks for a great weekend...fun fun! can't wait to do it again!