My Fellow Americans...
Today I join the busy, hungry, happy, tired and crazy bunch of Moms who are blogging their life. I'm sure this will become another addiction of mine, one I can't keep up with and one that thankfully cost NOTHING! See...my life is chaotic, crazy and sometimes hard to keep up with. But as much as I complain to my better-half, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love that I have six children, five are mine and one is my hub's. They all make life interesting and fun. At times I would love to trade my teenager, but then I see his big blue eyes and cheezie smile and I say, "WOW, I did good"...my five year old is a drama queen, the four year old is happy and fun, the two year old is alot of work these days, but very sweet , the one year old is just plain joy...we don't see hub's daughter very much 'cause she lives a couple hours away, but she seems to be doing 'life' her way and is pretty good. I'm excited to go to an all weekend scrapbook crop, yes, with no kiddos! I can't wait to see how hub fares...I'll pray for him!!!
God Bless...
1 comment:
yea! welome!!!
Post a Comment