Here is a photo of me and Isaac with Santa...the only one NOT afraid of him!

On another note, I was in such a rush up to Christmas day that I realized I've slowed down a bit this week. As I was driving up exit 7 for my second trip to the doc this week, I realized how nice it was to slow down. I felt relaxed and good. The day after Christmas I had to take Sophia to the doc for an ear infection and now Oliver...so they are both on an antibiotic and doing better. Isaac had a viral infection that is gone...that was a mess and thankfully Dave took care of him. The only one it hasn't hit is Lil (so far so good).
What did you get for Christmas??? Me...too much! Santa was very good to us and the kids got everything they wanted. We finally cleaned up all the Christmas paper and left-over toys. I purged alot this week, I am so tired of these little parts all over that have no home...now they are all living happily together at the bottom of a box! Here is what our house looked like pre-clean-up...
Have a fun and SAFE New Year...and if you hear a bunch of hootin' and hollarin' and pots and pans banging at midnight...they you'll know it's our bunch rockin' in the New Year!
1 comment:
FUN FUN FUN!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm prepping already, and I guess at some point I need to brave the snow & blustery winds and go to the grocery store.
Thanks for being one of my most awesome friends...I love you and the whole crew!
Post a Comment