Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New York City!

Dave and I had a pre-Christmas get-a-way to New York City all on our own three days before Christmas. It was all his idea. I wasn't sure about leaving the kids right before Christmas and on top of that, I had to have EVERYTHING finished! Thankfully I made it! Here are some highlights of our trip...














1. Dave says, "Look Julie, a Prada Outlet..." as you can see from the photo, it was PRATO...not PRADA!






2. Dave met a fancy lady in the City...classy huh?
















3. The ever most famous and always a tourist favorite...TIMES SQUARE...


4. The Mushroom Hat...Alba and Mark, we met them in Langdon's Irish Pub, and shared some whine and spirits! The drink of the night, of course, was Sex and the City. I was wearing this hat and Mark kept calling it the Mushroom Hat...so I had to get it on Dave at some point for fun!



5. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree...

No comments: