The offical wake-up call by Sophia came at 5am and we said, "GO BACK TO BED!" The kids were thrilled to wake back up at 7 but only to find no sign of Isaac (who was downstairs emptying out everyone's stockings!) All in all, the morning was great...here is the list of gift favorites:
- Sophia - American Girl Dolls - Kaya and Samantha, Bath tub, table and chairs set, tea set, and an I dog and I Pod...
- Isaac - race track and a big lot of Geo Trax
- Lily - American Girl Doll - Nellie and some Bitty Baby stuff
- Oliver - Handy Manny tool set and a Little People garage
- Jordan - Wallet, belt, Snowboard gear, clothes and MULA
- Dave - Orvis gift card and a Bose system he gave to me (which I think was really for him!)
- Julie - an I Book computer, Family of Byers Choice Carolers and a Vera Bradley luggage piece
So let us remember that this season that the greatest gift of all is the gift of our saviour Jesus, who was born on this day today....blessings to you all! May you receive his gift of salvation!
No comments:
Post a Comment