THIS friends is our reality! I would say I love it (most days I do!!!) but at the current time I'm really struggling with motherhood vs. self. I covet any time I get to myself because I'm so far stretched thin by various 'roles' activities in my life. I know God has me where he wants me, but sometimes it's hard to deal with all he has entrusted in me and so I ask - why so much?!?
Tomorrow is a historic day for our country. I hope that I get a chance to watch the festivites (I probably will DVR them). The older two kids are off school so I'm taking the younger ones to MDO and the older two to the Gettysburg Explore and More Museum for some special time together. Oliver was sick today but seems to be feeling better this evening, so if not projectile vomit throughout the night he will be heading to MDO.
Here are a 2 new digi pages I did this weekend...the top one is Oliver at 1 month...and then a photo from our getaway to NYC this past December...( I used a template a friend made, you can get it here on her blog if you like. Goodnight!


No comments:
Post a Comment