We are total Weekend Warriors! Friday we went to the Farm Show. After we got home I made a quick exit so I could escape to Scrap Club, Yoo Hoo! What fun it was! I didn't get much done, just one LO, but it was nice to relax with some girlfriends. I got to sleep in today, thanks Dave:-) The morning was pretty lazy and the kids destroyed the house, but we did have a fun day going to the movies with my Mom, aka 'Mama'. We went to see
Paul Blart, Mall Cop and it was freakin' hillarious!!! The kids laughed, I laughed and it's one of those movies I would go see again. But it was quite the jip at the snackbar...even though we get in for free (thanks to my neice Jennifer,
thanks Jen!!!!) they didn't have any candy for the kiddie meals and the kids were really disappointed. And...on top of that they didn't give any substitues or discount for not having any candy! What a rip, they already charge you $5 minimum for a soda - which makes about $4.95 in profit for each one! I think we should boycot the snackbars and bring diaper bags full of candy, popcorn and bottled beverages!!! Who's with me??? Come on...Who???...
thank goodness we got in for free! So here are some layouts from my weekend...the first one is a compilation of family Christmas, the second is Sophia playing dress-up in the veil my cousin was contemplating for her wedding (Sophia was a flower girl and it was her first wedding), and the third is Oliver's first coloring experience and he loved it! Til the sun shines and it's 99 degress...bundle up and stay warm...


1 comment:
Very cute LOs Jules, sounds like you had a great weekend :-)
Post a Comment