Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey Mom...

Hey Mom - here is the scrap page I promised you. This is the first in a series I'll start with you and the kids. This is the first page I've done for Lily's book in fact!!! I love you!!!
With the snowday today I did a lot of scrapping. The kids and I played in our family room basement all day and it was very fun. We stamped, glued, stickered, cut, made cards, play money, mail and totally wrecked the room. We also watched the movie Step Up 2, which was very crazy and fun. Isaac loved it, he might start breakdancing soon! Lily's big OPPS today was tearing out all of Sophia's shirts in her armoir...I was so mad! Needless to say, she was sent to her room 4 times today for being naughty. Sophia had fun playing barbies today and drawing, she is really into making books.
I hope the kids have school tomorrow. I'm giving the message on Thursday night at church and I need to finish it up. I also have to finish dipping my cakeballs - nope didn't do it yet. And on the Ebay front...we finally won an Airstream Land Yacht, 31" that sleeps 6...we are very excited. I just hope the seller gets back to me soon with answers to our questions so we can plan our road trip to Bama to pick it up. Should be fun, 4 kids, 2 adults, 1 dog going South...one seat left, anyone want to be brave???

No comments: