Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gotta Love Your Girlfriends!

Gotta love your girlfriends...yes friends I'm serious now...I freakin' LOVE my girlfriends, my homeslices (as one calls it), besties (that too), scrap mamas, friends...just good ole' fashioned friends. We laugh, we cry, we talk, we shout, we kid, we jab, we have coffee together, we yell at our kids, we love our kids, we yell at each other's kids (no just kidding!) LOL...you get the point...The week has started off pretty good with a rockin' slammin' Super Bowl party on Sunday night at a new friend's new pad (which is very lovely)...then tonight we had an impromptu scrap session. I'm feeling very inspired lately, which means I need to get my photos off CDs and back on my external hard drive. I really want to get the kids' books done with the first years...I almost have Isaac's done but I need to get moving on the rest. Today was a pretty good day with MDO and I got a little work done around the house, which makes Dave pretty happy! Tomorrow we resume dance and piano and church. I love church. The kids love church. Everyone loves church...wanna come visit my chuch? It's pretty cool. And did I tell you Jordan has a girlfriend? It's pretty serious, they are together alot. I really like her, she is one of those girls you want to take home to Mom (and cute too!)

Here is the kid report for the beginning of February: Ollie is starting to talk more, basically repeat whatever you say. I love it. He is seriously funny as heck. He loves to eat and is constantly in the snack cabinet pulling out ALL the snacks...I guess I will scrap that next. Lily just turned 3 and is so full of herself. She constantly is pulling her clothes out and throwing them alla round her room. It was so bad I had to take out all her pants from her dresser and put them in a box for the attic. She is now relagated to dresses and leggins! Isaac is pretty wild. He jumps, kicks, punches and pushes as much as possible. I really need to find him an 'outlet' for his energy. And Sophia is my little diva artist...she loves to draw, paint and write. She makes books out of paper and is always writing me love notes and cards . Today she told me I was her best friend in a note, it was super sweet and really touched my heart...here are my layouts for this evening!



No comments: