Friday, January 23, 2009

It's been a LONGGGG week!

It's been a long week here at the Showalter house...Sunday night Oliver started vomiting and well, that turned into a weeklong affair. To sum up a rather long and horrid week, it hit us all (except for Lily). I found out today it was the roto virus that wiped us out. Luckily for us we were unable to move on Tuesday and so we had the priviledge of laying on the sofa watching the historica Inaugural festivities. GO BAMA! We are very excited to see what President Obama will do to help CHANGE America. We are equally excited about his service initiative Renew America Together because we believe in giving back to our community. And there is a fun kids section to the White House website, check it out!!! After a week of being holed up in the house we finally got out today to go to the grocery store, yippee...can we say, Martin's in Hagerstown is rude!!! I didn't have a great experience. Will NOT go back.

Here are some layouts I wanted to post (the 1st and 3rd are Oliver and the 2nd Sophia), I'm trying to get the kids books moving so I've been working on special moments from their lives. Have a great weekend!












No comments: