My favorite show is on tonight!!!!
SNAPS for
BIG LOVE!!!! I just love the story lines and the characters, it's so interesting. I don't condone it but I think it's totally entertaining. I was so happy tonight to get the kids in bed by 8:30 so I could have some quite time alone. Dave has a sales meeting in Vegas this week so I'll be flying solo on the kiddo front. Oliver finally had a good day with no vomiting and better attitude. I actually took him to the ER last night because I thought he was dehydrated. Thankfully he wasn't and I had an awesome doc...and tomorrow we head back to the Ped to make sure his ears are OK.
SNAPS for getting my big honkin' SUV to fit in our garage! YEAH...snow like crazy baby I don't care!!!! What it really means is that we finally got the junk cleaned out.
SNAPS for Isaac being able to write his name and his numbers!!! YEAH
SNAPS to Lily for being my silly sassy daughter whom I love endlessly...she'll be 3 on Friday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment