Happy Valentine's Day to all! What a lovetastic day we are having!!! I started out with coffee with my gal pals this morning (much needed) and then headed to the ski shop to drop off our skis for tuning for the big Park City trip next week. Then I headed home to have an impromptu playdate with Tina and the girls (boo hoo she works during the week). So while the kids were destroying my basement family room I talked Tina into fixing my blog header for this month. I'm a bit behind, but at least I come through!
Tonight Dave and I are going out for the big Love Day celebration. Dinner and a movie...he got me a beautiful gift of a Troll Bead bracelet that I've been wanting for some time now. Thanks sweetheart, I love it! Tomorrow is Lily's 3rd birthday party at Clarissa's School of Dance. Looking forward to the fun! So go give someone a big hug and a kiss now and share the love...
No comments:
Post a Comment