I'm sitting here watching The Bachelor with my goof-off girlfriends...Rachel just got on the floor to do crunches since we've eaten 6 mini cupcakes and an undisclosed number of chocolate Dr. Seuss looking ones (thanks Nic!) Yes, I'm not lying, Rachel is DOING crunches! UGGG A good reminder for me that I need to get my wide butt on the stair stepper and to the Y. I have no excuse, I'm just really good at finding them! So Jason is braking up with Melissa. I cannot believe how humiliating this must be for her. Personally, I think he should have taken Deanna back. But I guess he is going for Molly. It's funny how we sit here talking/yelling at the TV, telling them what to do, who to choose and STOP, NO, DON'T, OHHHH, AHHHH...and Nic keeps saying, "Cupcake Anyone????" No thanks...OH...and earlier Tina was on a wine high so she enlightened us with a story about discovering a hole in her pants during a bathroom break....seriously, she reenacted it...HILLARIOUS (more for her but we went along with it!) LOL
After evaluating my life the last couple months (years), I've determined that my family could be one of those reality TV shows...how about, 'Julie & Dave, Raising Babes....' Seriously, not as jinglie as 'Jon & Kate Plus 8', but that is the writers' job. My life is like a circus, you never know from one day to the next what is going to happen. If it's not the kids then it's the house. We gutted a bathroom and are remodeling it for the kids. The contractor found faulty wiring all over, major fire hazzard, so now we're worried that it could be like that all over the house. Reminds us of that movie 'Are We Done Yet?' And on other days we often resemble The Griswalds...or as we're called, The Griswalters...
Anyway...gotta love your girlfriends. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
And...on a more celebratory note, my friend Peggy had a beautiful baby girl this past week, her name is Julie Brooks and she is just precious. Congratulations Peggy!

No comments:
Post a Comment