Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday

It's been one FABULOUS Friday! The last two days the kids had off school for a teacher conference. Yesterday we did nothing. Lily wasn't feeling too good so she slept alot and I got some much needed housework done. I had a little scrappin' gig with some girlfriends at night too...SWEET night!

Today I took the kids to the Whitaker Science Center in Harrisburg with my Great Aunt. The kids had a blast, it was alot of fun! There are alot of activites for small ones and everything is hands on. We also went to see the Under the Sea IMAX movie. That was really cool, it was like swimming with all these sea creatures and boy were they ever nasty looking! Needless to say, it's 9pm and they are still going strong with the exception of Ollie who is fast asleep! I was hoping the day would wear them out!

We're hoping for good weather this weekend but you never know. I might talk Dave into taking the kids for new bicycles this weekend, they are itching to get out even in the chilly cold. Not much else going on here. Here are some scrap pages I did last night!

























No comments: