Wednesday, February 25, 2009
WOW What a mini-vacation!
Well we're back and it was a fantastic mini-vaca! I've posted a few photos from the weekend. The weather was unbelievable and just heavenly. We skied two days at Park City and one day at Deer Valley. Park City was awesome and Deer Valley was beautiful! I just loved the town of Park City, so cute and quaint. We ate at some very good restaurants and it was fun to walk around the haunting grounds of the movie stars that were there a few weeks earlier for the Sundance Film Festival. Sophia loved skiing, I think it's her new favorite sport. By the end of her three days in Ski School she was riding the chairlift and going down the big hill all on her own! I can't wait to go back. The little kids did well with my Mom, they had fun and were happy when we returned. Lily missed Sophia the most and I think Ollie did too. Thanks Mom for watching them while we went away!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment