Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Here and Gone...








Well Easter came and went, it was super busy for us so I'm really belated in updating the blog. I had every intention of blogging about our day last week, but time got away from me. Then on Tuesday afternoon I had a a back attack and now I'm laid up with a herniated disc. This really bites since the weather is nice and the kids are a plenty! I did myself in by taking the kids to see Disney on Ice on Wed. night. I had gone to the doc and the chiro and wasn't feeling too good, but didn't want to disappoint the kids and lose the tickets. So on we went. Thanks to my friends Nicole and Penny, they helped with the kids and tried to make it easy on me. Now I'm paying the price, Thursday I couldn't even get out of bed or walk! Friday was better, today is even better. But I'm still taking Vicidon and some other pain meds/muscel relaxers. So I'm camped in the living room, tv and computer at hand, sitting on an ice pack.
To top this off, Isaac was sick Thurs night and now Lily is sick. Hopefully the others won't get it. My saving grace this week was a sweet delivery from my Moms Club Secret Sister...homemade peach mango salsa with baked tostitos chips. I love it!!! I'm almost out and sending Dave to the grocery store to load up on mangos and peaches so I can make a new batch! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SECRET SISTER...I'm on my Weight Watchers 2nd week and already lost 6lbs the first one...can't wait to weigh in on Monday!

No comments: