Someone please kill me now! I really backed myself into a corner this week. Last week I mentioned to Sophia's teacher how nice it would be to have a Spring Fling. So of course I'm coordinating it...then I asked Isaac's teacher if they would be doing anything and since they weren't, she asked me to coordinate it! UGGG First, they are in separate classrooms, like a whole multi-purpose room apart! Second, how the heck do I supervise these parties having to be in two places at once??? Someone needs to come video tape this eggtravaganza because it definitely is going to one for reality TV. Luckily I asked a good friend to come help me. So I think what the plan will be is to run the activities backward in each room so I can be there to at least get the photos I want...When Sophia has her egg hunt, Isaac will do his craft, and then when Isaac goes to do his egg hunt she will do her craft and then they can all do the game together in the multi-purpose room and then everyone eats in their own classrooms...AHHH problem solved. That is my week...
Oh, here we are, four kids (6 in total), two cats and one dog later, the happy couple...I really need to lose 20 lbs so I signed up for Weight Watchers online today. This is going to kill me over Easter, but I really need to resist the temptation and lose the weight (plus the sun was straight in our eyes and Sophia took this photo!)
1 comment:
When are the parties?
Post a Comment