Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Mania

Happy (belated) Mother's Day...yes I'm late as usual. What can I say, it's the story of my life! I've posted some photos of our weekend, we had a very enjoyable time at my Pappy's house with the family. Now our excitement is the anticipation of Jordan graduating from high school. He'll be done on Monday night with his work and thankfully will finally walk across the stage to get that much earned high school diploma. Stay tuned for Monday night's post to learn more about the celbration and to be sure that he is actually graduating! It's been a long haul for Jordan. If you are my friend then you know how much he has struggled with his education. He really disliked organized school greatly. He rebeled and failed, so we tried many alternative ways for schooling. Nothing seemed to work. I'm just so grateful and thankful for the AcheivE program at Cumberland Valley High School in Mechanicsburg. He's come full circle now and I'm extremely proud of him for moving forward and making it work.











No comments: