Sunday, May 3, 2009

This is what I did this weekend...




This weekend has been fun and a bit busy...the Celebration of Motherhood Brunch was fabulous on Saturday! Iwill post a photo as soon as I get it downloaded...but then I had a super fun baby shower for a friend at another friend's house. What fun it was, who knew you could make chocolate candy look like poo poo and then even have the stomache to taste it! YUCK

And a wonderful Sat. evening scrapbook gathering with some pretty funny friends playing poker and scrabble. This is what I did last night and today...a nice lazy rainy Sunday hanging out scrapping. Lily had her dance show tonight, we were late due to an accident on 81...so she was a bit off key because she had to go with the other class and didn't know any of the other girls. But she was cute. I'll post some photos tomorrow after I download them! Nighty-Night!!!

No comments: