Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hershey Chocolate...Hershey Chocolate...Hershey....

Herhsey Chocolate, Herhsey Chocolate, one of our favorite words!!! The kids go crazy when I say "we're going to Chocolate World!!!" YEAHHHHHH So today a good friend, my gas butt running friend, took my two little ones, her two little ones and a friend of Lil's to, you guessed it, Chocolate World! Photos below! It's been the start of a whirlwind week, which needless to say, I've got nothing done on the homefront this week (sorry Dave!!!) It's been a great month so far on Weight Watchers for me...drumroll please, I have lost 17 lbs so far! Yes, it's exciting! I'm going for another 13...it's getting tougher now because of the exercise additive and also I'm getting bored with the same food every day so I need to figure out how to mix it up. I'm not too good at following recipes so this has been a bit of a challenge! I like to throw in my own mixture and Julieize it...LOL

Lily had her dance show on Sunday night, here is a photo of her sitting on the sidelines waiting her turn to tumble...looks excited right? Wrong! She didn't even want to do the dance! She was acting shy this night...


These photos are from the Moms Club East brunch from Saturday...here's one of the group and then some with some good friends...








Here are some photos of our Sweetest place on Earth trip!
















No comments: