Well we've entered monsterhood...nobody ever said toddlers were easy! Ollie has really hit the nail on the head with toddlerhood, which is why I've renamed it monsterhood! Earlier in the week Isaac alerted me to Ollie squeezing a juice box all over our sofa chair, so when I told him NO NO, Naughty, he just laughed with his little evil smile and said, "I did it, I did it!" Now he is facinated with the toilet and the flushing lever...Lily came to me this morning while I was getting ready for chuch and announced that Oliver was in Sophia's bathroom making a mess at the sink. Boy oh boy did he ever...water was everywhere!!! After I cleaned him up and the bathroom, he then ran to the other bathroom and immediately started flushing the toilet over and over again. I really need to charge my camera because who knows what is next???
Tomorrow is Sophia's first day of school at Falling Spring Elem. She is super excited. Everyone went to bed early after a wonderful birthday party for Isaac's new friend...I needed some scrap therapy tonight - I love this layout...
1 comment:
Breathe in - breathe out! Monsterhood will be over before you know it - at least it could provide some unique scrapbooking moments!
Post a Comment