I've only been getting the Rachel Ray magazine for six months now, and for the last six months have only made one of the many yummy looking recipes. This month's issue had the most delicious looking (and easy) recipes I've ever seen. So I decided to try...see the first and only Rachel Ray recipe I ever made was her carmel banana cupcakes. They were super hard, mant steps, and in the end didn't taste very good. Tonight I made the Bar-B-Que Pork Ribs and they were super simple and delicious!!! I also made cauliflower fritters that were bangin' and potatos. I will post the link for the recipe tomorrow, I'm beat from all the prep work and clean-up from dinner! Hee Hee Hee
Last Week's Highlights...
- MDO started for Lily and Oliver
- Isaac played his first soccer game
- Sophia is moving back to Montessori from a brief try at Falling Spring Elem
- Oliver is speaking in sentences
- Jordan joined the Intermural Ping Pong team at Hagerstown Community College
- Julie is still trying to get the pool clear and not green/yellow and has begun the transformation to Halloween decor
- Dave endlessly works on the yard, trimming, mowing, trimming some more, scooping up dog poo, yelling at Julie for not scooping the dog poo



No comments:
Post a Comment