My Mom came today for a few days so we decided to take the kids to Bender's after school to get pumpkins. They were so excited and went totally nuts in the pumpkin patch! It took all my might and $55 to get the wheelbarrow back to the car. I told the kids this was it, no more pumpkins after this trip! They are excited to paint them, carve them and set them out for decoration. Over the weekend I dragged the 10 bins of Halloween stuff down from the attic with Jordan's help. His only comment to me was, "Mom, why do you have all this crap and take the time to decorate a house noone is going to see?" I had to stop and think about that one. My conclusion is that I will see it and the kids love it, so let the decorating begin! After I'm done I'll take some photos and post them for a tour of our home since noone is going to see it! :-)
My photos aren't too good. My big camera broke and I have yet to take it to get fixed. My little camera needs cleaned and has a foggy lens. I really need to get these taken care of this week!
Yesterday's highlight for me was being hit by an ambulance rushing to the hospital with a cardiac arrest patient! He came up in the passing lane on the driver side and his big honkin' mirror knocked my mirror right off! I was a bit shocked. Thankfully my insurance will take care of it, as far as I know today, but it sucks to not have that mirror and makes it extremely hard to see out of my big car...
Yesterday's highlight for me was being hit by an ambulance rushing to the hospital with a cardiac arrest patient! He came up in the passing lane on the driver side and his big honkin' mirror knocked my mirror right off! I was a bit shocked. Thankfully my insurance will take care of it, as far as I know today, but it sucks to not have that mirror and makes it extremely hard to see out of my big car...
1 comment:
Post a Comment