Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! I totally love Halloween, everything about it, the costumes, the candy, trick or treating, parties, carving pumpkins, you name it I love it! This year we had lots of fun with the kids. Friday was Lily's preschool party. Oliver really enjoyed himself and Lily had fun too. I coordinated the activities and I was so tired when it was over, thank goodness I had alot of help from other Moms and the teachers, 'Thank You to Moms & Teachers'!!! Last night Dave was on his way home from Colorado so we decided to carve the pumpkins. Below is the result...

Today we headed downtown to Trick or Treat on Main Street. It was alot of fun, the kids were super tired after as we headed home to get some rest before the next adventure. Two hours later we loaded back up in the car and headed out to a quick stop at a friend's house and then off to the Trick or Treat destination of the night, the Briggs family! What fun we had. 16 kids in all, 4 of which were ours! Ollie got a few candy stops before he decided to park it in the wagon and enjoy the ride. Isaac ran his little heart out, costumeless in a snoopy Halloween shirt, until he could run no more and then collapsed in the wagon as well. Lily only made about 4 houses w/ the big girls and then claimed the stroller for the rest of the route. She thanked me for taking her to the porches to get her candy! LOL Sophia, she just kept going and going and was not about to quit. Tonight she changed her costume too. She decided to be a witch like me, and we went to the attic to the costume boxes to dig for her witch dress from last year. It was cute...

Dave and I are beat...thank goodness we gain an hour tonight. We're also addicted to TAPS and Ghost Hunters, so we're glued to that at the moment while I clean up the kitchen and update the blog! Happy Halloween ya'll!


















































1 comment:

The Glorious & The Brave said...

I like Halloween too. The kids look so cute in their costumes! Looks like yours had a wonderful time