Friday, November 6, 2009

icelebrate...Digital Scrapbook Day

I'm off in the morning to NYC with some friends to take our girls to lunch at American Girl...it's in celebration of one of Sophia's friend's birthday. She is very very excited. She packed her doll, Kaya, and has a matching outfit with her, and also her Bitty Baby...game boy, books, pencils, paper, IPod, she's ready!!! Ollie has a ruptured ear drum and an ear infection, thankfully I caught it and got him to the doctor quick. I think he is doing better because when I put the kids to bed tonight he was doing headstands in his crib! LOL

I'm getting ready to turn in too for the night, but spent alot of the day hunting good deals for iDSD...here are some if you want some good deals:
Blog Hop Little Dreamer Designs
Girlboheme Studio's Store
Freebies on Oscraps

Have fun!!!

No comments: