Monday, November 9, 2009

NYC

Saturday was amazing! Sophia was invited to go to American Girl Doll Place in NYC with her friend Emma (and another little girl) to have lunch with their dolls at American Girl Doll. These photos are the backward story of our day and it was a blast. Sophia really enjoyed herself and so did I! With all the children we have it's rare to have a day to spend with just one, and it was very special. I felt like we bonded all over again! The highlight for me was getting a Louis Vuitton purse for $70, under the table on the street...if it's a fake then it's a good one because after much internet searching it looks real to me!!



We waited for an hour and a half for the girls to ride this ferris wheel. It was definitely a highlight, they loved it! Toys R Us rules!

While we waited we headed to the electronic section to check out the DSi...and got sidetracked by Dance Dance Revolution, which Sophia challenged this girl in the photo to a dance. She lost but loved it!!!





Remember this? Monchichi...I had one of these as a kid and was totally head over heels for it. I saw it in FAO Schwartz, I almost bought it!!! Boy did it bring back the memories!


Me and my lil' Diva in Times Square


If this doesn't say, "Broadway here I come..." I'm not sure what does!

Soph and her friends



Fun on the streets!

Disney Halloween Display

Being GOOFY

Sophie Mouse

Lunch at American Girl Doll Place, the appetizer




What the table looked like


Waiting in line for lunch




Rockafeller Center

At the rink

Looking longingly



Pushing her dolls on the streets of NYC, she was super excited!























1 comment:

Tina said...

i LOVE the picture of her at the rink looking at you! looks like you had a BLAST! I can't wait to do this with my girls :)