Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Other Lives

I'm taking a fun blogging prompt from one of my favorite digi scrap designers Britt . . . If you had five other lives to lead, what would you do in each of them? This struck me as a great blog idea because I've always had so many interests, sometimes I feel like I need 5 lives to do them all.


1) I would be a Broadway Dancer...I always thought it would be so much fun and exciting to be an actress and dancer. I would love to be in Wicked...how much fun is a play about a bunch of Witches???!!! My only downfall is that I can't sing to save my life! But hey, I can dream!
2) I would be a gynecologist/obstetrician. If it weren't for the darn chemistry course and calc I could have done it, but I failed chemistry 3 times in college and gave up on calc! It would be amazing to assist God in helping bring his 'blessed gifts' into the world.


3) Working for Southwest Airlines would be awesome too...I love to fly, travel and I love Southwest, it would be fun to work in the PR department and work on promotions and write articles for the magazine.



4) Would love to live in Park City, Utah and be a full time ski resort employee.


5) I would love to lead a life like Dianne Sawyer...she gets to meet and interview all types of celebrities, travel to fantastic places and report on the news too...it would be facinating!
There you have it, some things you didn't know about me! A girl's gotta have a dream!!!










No comments: