Ollie loves his boots, he has rocks in his pants, can you tell? His big sister Sophia put them there!
Group Shot - but there was something on my lense!

Tree huggers or Tree brothers?
Hey Handsome
Sophia holding the banner in the Greencastle Parade
Ollie loves Mickey and his hats!

Hey Cutie

Usual morning attire...note the socks on hands

Ka-Chow...

lil' model
Ole' blueIs it me or do you feel like the Christmas decorating gets earlier every year? I used to keep upmy Halloween/Fall items until after Thanksgiving and then the weekend after Black Friday I would tear it down as we raced to the farm to get our Christmas tree. This year I decided to take it down a whole week early, tonight in fact, and dig out the Christmas. Christmas decorating is more like a chore anymore with the amount of tubs that hold the magic of the holiday. Not sure of the exact count but it does take about 25 up and downs to get it all down from the attic. We put the white tree up tonight and I'm exicted to get that going tomorrow. I tend to take it all ON at once and when I start I can't stop, so I'm pacing myself because there are many tasks at hand this week.
I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for Dave's family. I'm pretty bummed that nobody from my family will be able to come, it really puts a damper on it for me. I like to cook but I hate the clean-up...my Mom usually helps me and so it just won't be the same this year. And I don't get to see my family very often since we live a two-hour roundtrip away. If we have to live away from them I would prefer somewhere warm, sunny near a 7000+ high elevation with unlimited skiing!
I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for Dave's family. I'm pretty bummed that nobody from my family will be able to come, it really puts a damper on it for me. I like to cook but I hate the clean-up...my Mom usually helps me and so it just won't be the same this year. And I don't get to see my family very often since we live a two-hour roundtrip away. If we have to live away from them I would prefer somewhere warm, sunny near a 7000+ high elevation with unlimited skiing!
Yesterday we went to three parades, two for Sophia to walk in for dance team and one where we road the float for Church...it was a fun but a long day! Above are some photo highlights from our week! Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment